Thursday 15 January 2009

Place Your Really Used Vase At The Entrance

I'd like to extend my thanks to the cloud today. And the points stayed the same. Nothing special really happened today, so a short post. Practising was done, although there's still a tiny bit left of self-study. It's getting a bit tiring. And weird things are happening which I don't like. I don't really feel like dying :P.. I also got a letter back from my former boss telling me she was sad to see me go. Well :P. Plus I got my hair cut, and it's quite nice.

Tomorrow is a sort of "asking questions" class at university. And that's probably the last time I'll be at the university grounds before after the exams. This weekend will be tough. I also think I'm going to bike again tomorrow. And afterwards I'm playing badminton.

Included at the end is a schematic of basicly what we have to know (although some of it is quite rough). Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment