Saturday 24 January 2009

Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?

Got up a bit more normally today. Started out with badminton and then lunch with a friend. Then we went home to my place and discussed random stuff. Tried teaching him a piano song because he wanted to, and it half succeeded. In the end (after max 10 minutes) he didn't have the patience :P.

Then went to his place and played some table football. And I'm sad to say that if I don't start practicing again, the student will surpass the teacher :P. It all depends on the type of table, of course, but still. We also watched a bit of X Factor (sort of Danish version of American Idol) and some James Bond. Also transferred a lot of my songs to his pc from my external hard drive (those things are great!). I think he got about 50 songs or more.

I ended up taking the last bus home, and that's why I'm writing this after midnight once again. I also got invited to a party and subsequent night in town tomorrow. By a guy living in Copenhagen. Yep. And I'm going.

Tomorrow morning is also my last round of newspaper delivery. And then I'm finished with it. Forever =D! I just hope it doesn't start raining or gets too cold (with my usual luck, it'll probably do both :P).

Not much more to say about today, I guess. I'm still learning the song Only Time by Enya on piano. It's kind of easy compared to other songs I've already learnt. But now I'm tired and I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment