Wednesday 14 January 2009

I think it's time for a nippy sweetie

Today was foggy outside. No point change. It wasn't so cold actually. We didn't get to do a whole lot of exam practicing, but it was enough. I'm starting to feel the exam pressure a little now. About time :P.

Got up at 8 o'clock and got the bus to university. Study, eat, bike home. My bike front light was for some reason not turned on, and that made a car driver pretty much panic. He drove next to me, pulled down the window while driving and shouted to me if my front light was broken. I promptly replied "yes" and he drove off.

At home at last I got a hairdressers appointment for tomorrow. Never made an appointment with a hairdresser myself before and I bet it'll go horribly wrong with the haircut :P. But I guess it's time for it, since people are already beginning to confuse me with all other boys who have long hair and wear a dark coat.

I also wrote my letter of resignation to my distribution center leader (boss) today. It was short, concise and to the point. And soon I need to apply for a new job. Ah well. These things happen. Now I just have to concentrate about exams and then I can relax afterwards. It's weird, it feels like I just had my last exams. I don't like how little time we have between our major exams. Only 7 weeks I was informed of today. And with all the stuff we need to know they probably couldn't teach the material in any less time.

I'd better go now and prepare myself for tomorrow's studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment