Wednesday 3 December 2008

On my way home I remember

Today was sort of floating, so it'll be a compact blog entry (symbolising no connection between anything today :P). Nothing really special happened. I'm afraid someone is angry at me, and I don't really know why. And I don't know what to do about it, but I'm sure it will be alright. I fell asleep again once I got home (STUPID..) and I once again had completely fucked up dreams. I remember dreaming about two people from university sitting together with my dad and he told me that they didn't know the difference between Swedish and Norwegian and that meant they were stupid. I told him that that was not the case and he started reading a letter aloud for me that made no sense at all. I can't remember its contents. I finally managed to wash all my clothes today (our washing machines have been down for a week, while they were being replaced). I accidently coloured all my handkerchiefs a deep shade of blue by washing it together with my blue bed sheets. Not the best idea.. But at least it wasn't anything worse than handkerchiefs =). I managed to read a bit today, and I think I'll read more tonight. And I promise I'll try not to complain about not having time to read from now on. That should be all for today. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment