Tuesday 23 December 2008

I love holidays ;D!

Just arrived in Belgium this afternoon. I sat next to two Danish girls on the plane who studied biochemistry and who were on the way to climb the mountain Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. I was pretty impressed. We talked a bit about random stuff and economy etc. Quite nice.

Other than that, a pretty nice day. It was nice seeing my family again, and my grandmother came here too. My mother has become a bit thinner, but it's far from as extreme as I'd first imagined. We talked a lot about the operation and my grandfathers death and funeral and about my life in general. Also discovered my brother had been SO close to buying me an Xbox 360 (which I want so much), but he hadn't been bothered because it was a bit heavy to carry. And it had been a specially extreme low price, much lower than I'd heard about anywhere else. And they kept asking if I ate enough at home, and telling me that my hair was getting just a "little" long :P.. I guess that's what parents/grandmothers HAVE to say :P.

I always get very sleepy from travelling (and it became pretty late because I stayed up talking with my mum and grandmother) so I'll go to bed now. Goodnight ^_^!

No comments:

Post a Comment