Wednesday 25 February 2009

All will proceed as foreseen

Aw, ffs, I did it again.

Woke up this morning at 7.00 after having gone to bed at 2.30. Not enough sleep at all. And I really couldn't get myself to go to university for one single lecture and going home again after that single lecture. Transport would be just as long as the lecture, so it would be a waste. And instead I just read through the slides at home. And I understood it all, so that's fine. Got to read a few more pages today and I should be alright.

I kind of wasted today away though. Ended up playing an old game a lot. And slept late as well. But I managed to wash the bed sheets and clothes etc.

It was a bit weird to have my Dad and brother visit. It actually wasn't a lot of fun. Had a huge argument with my Dad one of the days. Nearly kicked him out :P. But at least a lot of things got done. My tap was fixed, a new mirror in the hall and a new organisation of things. I also got my birthday and christmas presents back from Belgium finally. So now I have a toaster and bike pump and a new cool painting for the living room.

And the new work thing is a bit chaotic. I don't know what's going to happen. It's become really confusing about getting that new job. And I couldn't resist doing something I shouldn't have done. But it's deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment