Wednesday 4 February 2009

Language of Kǒng Fūzǐ?

Nice, calm day today. I like it. I don't know what happened, but while I was out buying new ink catridges for my printer I randomly bought two PS2 games. Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus and Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call. It's NOT the time to use money now.. A new month has just begun and I don't exactly have an overflow after the recent holiday. And in two days is another bar. And I just saw I've been given a café-duty next Friday. And when looking at our time table, it looks like everyone has free that day. So not only will I probably be all alone (since noone would go there just to keep me company =( ) and I'll also be missing out on badminton. And that really sucks. I'm thinking about asking a friend tomorrow if he can't take that day for me. Instead I'll swap with his dreaded clean-up on Saturday. I was planning on taking it anyway, but maybe I was too late.

And I found a new song called Zhong Guo Hua in Chinese and I'm slowly beginning to understand a little more of that language (Zhong Guo means Chinese and Hua means language). And I really really like the song as well :P. Also talked with a guy knowing Chinese about a few Chinese Characters I've seen in a movie and in a sort of hallucination. I really need to know what they mean. I'm getting him to ask his Dad about it, since he can't remember what they mean by himself.

And I'm really enjoying protein chemistry. And I hope humane biology as well, but I'm first really starting that subject next week. It's funny that what I thought would be so boring is proving to be so fun to read about. I'm not forcing myself to read it at all, it's actually fun! I've also sorted through all the information regarding timetables and exercices in the various subjects, and it looks a bit weird some days. Sone days for example I have less than 15 minutes to run from one faculty to the other to make the lessons in time. Plus some of the days are over 6 hours long! It's not that it's something extreme, but it's longer than I was used to. I think it'll be hard concentrating when sitting through three lectures in a row after just having two hours of exercises. I'm sure some people will skip the exercises these days. It's really confusing having to look at two seperate timetables and fitting it all into place too. And it doesn't look like there's any pattern at all. So finding a stable place to work will prove impossible. Bwah..





And as the twilight again sets over this town in these cold winter days,
I once again look
ahead to days spent whiling away the time; looking windward.

No comments:

Post a Comment