Sunday 26 April 2009

All the mysteries come undone

Starfall.

Tomorrow's the presentation. Looking forward to it getting done. I know it doesn't matter, but it's nice to take pride in your work =D. Hope the allergy won't be too bad (and that I at least will be able to see clearly, or else I'll be fucked :P).

And I'm getting closer to removing the 700+ cards that were strewn all over my living room. I've managed to sort all the cards now (it only took a week of working a bit on it each day). I only need to remove about 40 more or so and I should be good to go. And then it comes to selecting the right amount of colours, bwah =/.

Anne-Marie. I wonder if I'll ever forget about it.

Also got myself a summer jacket, yay! And advised about university courses today. Yes, come to me for all your biomedicine, biochemistry, bioinformatics, bioengineering, medicine or chemistry needs!

And I've nearly watched all Family Guy episodes! What a great feat :P!

And still there's so many weird secrets being kept from everyone. Right, Pidge (and no, that's not my hand in the photo)?

No comments:

Post a Comment