Thursday 27 November 2008

Snowflakes are actually popcorn made of ice!

Greetings from this most tiring of Thursdays.

Today can be described in the one word. TIRING! And very much so. I had to fight to keep my eyes open during both exercise class as well as the lecture. I'm actually not sure it was THAT boring, I was just so tired. I was happy to get home. Except that I still had a lot to do.

I went to the bank to get the credit card fraud thing sorted out. My advisor said everything I had provided was perfect, but that it could take quite some time until my money was refunded to me. And it would take about a week to get a new credit card. It's good I still have some moeny left, but difficult with Christmas coming up. I'll have to save my money like crazy. No more cakes or other random stuff, that's for sure.

I went to the town hall today as well, where I talked to the craziest old hag of a hysterical bureacrat. I didn't get any of the papers I needed to get signed filled in, but she gave me a letter with signature, saying what I guess was the gist of all the forms I needed filled out. I won't bother going down there again anytime soon that's for sure.

And I realise that the tiredness is really getting to me. I'm happy I slept so much today (even though I'm still behind with reading), so I can finally see things clearly again. I suddenly realise that the article I posted yesterday was an article I had written about time, and not about sleep, as I had promised. I'll post that article tomorrow then.

Today will be a full-fledged "catch-up-reading-day" for me. So I'd better get to reading. And uhm, happy thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment