Friday 26 December 2008

Je ne parles pas français en ook niet nederlands

Sorry for not posting the last two-three days. I've been kind of busy with all kinds of stuff. I'll just give a brief summary:
  • Christmas was great! Got loads of good presents, and it's going to be impossible for me to get it all home in my suitcase, so my dad told me he'll drive the rest of my presents up to me in Denmark. Well, it's only more than a thousand kilometres plus you need to take a ferry and all, but what the hell :P. Of noteworthy presents are: A toaster, an external 500GB hard drive, a multifunctional pump, two great books, a special scarf designed fr biking, designer bowls/dishes, a full pizza slicing and eating set, black towels, a glow-in-the-dark condom (from my little brother, wtf :P..), a steak knife set and a really nice painting. Oh, and I also won the almond prize and got a huge pig made of marzipan.
  • I had two friends visiting yesterday. We really had a good time. Lots of playing table football (yes I have a table football game, but it was too big to have in my apartment in Denmark..) and I'm getting quite good now =D. I'm also abusing my parents' amount of food a tiny bit, but well :P.. They always ask me if I eat enough, so I'd better do it now that I have the chance =).
  • Today we went to see the film "The Day the Earth Stood Still". It was a good film and I can recommend it. A little weird at times but great graphics, so go see it. And it's a bit cold outside. I'd never think I'd hear myself say it, but I'm really looking forward to summer! And my Dad kept asking in the car if I shouldn't get a girlfriend soon, now that I've been in Denmark for three whole months or so. Grr, sometimes he really annoys me.. I neither have time nor do I think I want to, I'm still not completely over my last one =(..

Well, that about sums these last three days up very briefly.
Happy holidays to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment